Well this morning I was going to do a post on the first few days but looking at the distance today from Magdeburg to Wroclaw, another 6 hours or so of motorway riding, I'll have to say bear with me a couple of days...
Must brush up on my blogging skills, but hopefully in Poland there'll be less distance to cover and more frequent stops, so I'll get caught up then!
2 comments:
Ride... blog... ride ride... blog! Keep up the blogging, Stu! We want to know everything! Ady
I usually do not leave many comments, but i did some searching and wound up here "Where does time go...".
And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it appear like a few of these responses appear like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional social sites, I'd
like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you list of every one of all your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Here is my page; Online Graduate Certificate
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.