Just a quick update to say not a lot’s happened in a practical travelling sense. Great night out with fantastic friends aside, the real work starts tomorrow with the bike booked in for a service and van ready to move the last of my bits and pieces from Leeds to Tunstall.
Did get some filing and sorting of paperwork done... it’s unbelievable how hooked into the system you are!
Oh, and lastly, I did manage a test ride and my helmet cam works brilliantly, if I manage not to break it on the first days riding, it’ll be fantastic to be able to take some short videos from time to time. Last summers ride around Europe made me think about it as the roads are gorgeous but you don’t want to stop every minute to take a pocket camera out and snap a pic, so a helmet camera is perfect. The battery life is less than impressive but you can’t have it all.
Oh, and lastly, I did manage a test ride and my helmet cam works brilliantly, if I manage not to break it on the first days riding, it’ll be fantastic to be able to take some short videos from time to time. Last summers ride around Europe made me think about it as the roads are gorgeous but you don’t want to stop every minute to take a pocket camera out and snap a pic, so a helmet camera is perfect. The battery life is less than impressive but you can’t have it all.
I'll do an update after the bikes service tomorrow, fingers crossed there are no nasty surprises waiting!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.